The GHG Blog is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the Point for complete access to all content from GHG experts.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- INOC | NOC for Data Center on Network Adequacy Test Submissions for Medicare-Medicaid Plans
- Raji on Obamacare Reinsurance and Risk Adjustment, Year One.
- Brian Krantz on What a Difference a Year Makes
- Gorman Health Group on Is This Condition For Real? CMS Compliance Program Audit Findings Tied to FDR Oversight
- Liz Robinson on Is This Condition For Real? CMS Compliance Program Audit Findings Tied to FDR Oversight
The Voice of CLyon
In case you haven’t studied the recent CMS HSD Guidance memo, let me save you some time (and pain). This is the first of my blogs on the new CMS changes that will impact all MA Plans filing this year for a 2013 product launch. Here’s what caught my attention:
Have you submitted an application to CMS to expand your provider network lately? If not, you may be in for a big surprise. Inadequate provider networks have always been the number one reason CMS rejects Medicare Advantage (MA) applications. But in recent years CMS has raised the bar even higher.