The GHG Blog is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the Point for complete access to all content from GHG experts.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- INOC | NOC Operations Center on AEP Is Winding Down, But Your Work Is Not Over!
- Gorman Health Group on 2016 Star Ratings are Working, and the Bar is Rising
- Rashmi on 2016 Star Ratings are Working, and the Bar is Rising
- Gorman Health Group on The MA-VBID Model: Key Takeaways
- Steve Szebenyi on The MA-VBID Model: Key Takeaways
The Voice of CLyon
In case you haven’t studied the recent CMS HSD Guidance memo, let me save you some time (and pain). This is the first of my blogs on the new CMS changes that will impact all MA Plans filing this year for a 2013 product launch. Here’s what caught my attention:
Have you submitted an application to CMS to expand your provider network lately? If not, you may be in for a big surprise. Inadequate provider networks have always been the number one reason CMS rejects Medicare Advantage (MA) applications. But in recent years CMS has raised the bar even higher.