The GHG Blog is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the Point for complete access to all content from GHG experts.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- Kristina on What Sequestration Could Mean to Medicare Advantage Claims Payment
- Curt Black on What Sequestration Could Mean to Medicare Advantage Claims Payment
- Margaret on What Sequestration Could Mean to Medicare Advantage Claims Payment
- Jane Wall Medicare Health Benefits Inc on Strange Bedfellows Come to Medicare Advantage’s Rescue
- Barb Housewright on What Happens to Medicare/Medicaid If There’s a Government Shutdown?
The Voice of Jeff Fox
By now you should have started your benefit discussion for 2013. With the surprising higher rate coming to plans in 2013 – the competitive juices are flowing across the country. The stakes are high for 2013 and now is not the time to rest on past performances. If I was sitting in the product strategy chair at a health plan I would want the following team members sitting at the table with me: compliance, sales, marketing, medical, claims, network, customer service, Stars, and yes you better have the actuaries sitting with you early on so there are no surprises at the 11th hour.