The GHG Blog is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the Point for complete access to all content from GHG experts.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- INOC | NOC for Data Center on Network Adequacy Test Submissions for Medicare-Medicaid Plans
- Raji on Obamacare Reinsurance and Risk Adjustment, Year One.
- Brian Krantz on What a Difference a Year Makes
- Gorman Health Group on Is This Condition For Real? CMS Compliance Program Audit Findings Tied to FDR Oversight
- Liz Robinson on Is This Condition For Real? CMS Compliance Program Audit Findings Tied to FDR Oversight
The Voice of Jeff Fox
By now you should have started your benefit discussion for 2013. With the surprising higher rate coming to plans in 2013 – the competitive juices are flowing across the country. The stakes are high for 2013 and now is not the time to rest on past performances. If I was sitting in the product strategy chair at a health plan I would want the following team members sitting at the table with me: compliance, sales, marketing, medical, claims, network, customer service, Stars, and yes you better have the actuaries sitting with you early on so there are no surprises at the 11th hour.