The GHG Blog is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the Point for complete access to all content from GHG experts.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- CARMEN MELCHOR on What Sequestration Could Mean to Medicare Advantage Claims Payment
- Naomi on What Sequestration Could Mean to Medicare Advantage Claims Payment
- callcenter972 on Call Center Metrics Reporting Should Be Robust and Actionable
- Sione Ayers on Diagnosing the ObamaCare Glitches: Who Farted and Is Pointing at the Dog?
- Tim Leary on New ACO Reg has some zingers
The Voice of Jeff Fox
By now you should have started your benefit discussion for 2013. With the surprising higher rate coming to plans in 2013 – the competitive juices are flowing across the country. The stakes are high for 2013 and now is not the time to rest on past performances. If I was sitting in the product strategy chair at a health plan I would want the following team members sitting at the table with me: compliance, sales, marketing, medical, claims, network, customer service, Stars, and yes you better have the actuaries sitting with you early on so there are no surprises at the 11th hour.