The GHG Blog is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the Point for complete access to all content from GHG experts.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- INOC | NOC Operations Center on AEP Is Winding Down, But Your Work Is Not Over!
- Gorman Health Group on 2016 Star Ratings are Working, and the Bar is Rising
- Rashmi on 2016 Star Ratings are Working, and the Bar is Rising
- Gorman Health Group on The MA-VBID Model: Key Takeaways
- Steve Szebenyi on The MA-VBID Model: Key Takeaways
The Voice of Jeff Fox
By now you should have started your benefit discussion for 2013. With the surprising higher rate coming to plans in 2013 – the competitive juices are flowing across the country. The stakes are high for 2013 and now is not the time to rest on past performances. If I was sitting in the product strategy chair at a health plan I would want the following team members sitting at the table with me: compliance, sales, marketing, medical, claims, network, customer service, Stars, and yes you better have the actuaries sitting with you early on so there are no surprises at the 11th hour.