The GHG Blog is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the Point for complete access to all content from GHG experts.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- CARMEN MELCHOR on What Sequestration Could Mean to Medicare Advantage Claims Payment
- Naomi on What Sequestration Could Mean to Medicare Advantage Claims Payment
- callcenter972 on Call Center Metrics Reporting Should Be Robust and Actionable
- Sione Ayers on Diagnosing the ObamaCare Glitches: Who Farted and Is Pointing at the Dog?
- Tim Leary on New ACO Reg has some zingers
Tag Archives: face to face member evaluation
We talk to health plans everyday that want to internalize risk adjustment. Bottom line: It is a good idea.