The GHG Blog is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the Point for complete access to all content from GHG experts.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- INOC | NOC Operations Center on AEP Is Winding Down, But Your Work Is Not Over!
- Gorman Health Group on 2016 Star Ratings are Working, and the Bar is Rising
- Rashmi on 2016 Star Ratings are Working, and the Bar is Rising
- Gorman Health Group on The MA-VBID Model: Key Takeaways
- Steve Szebenyi on The MA-VBID Model: Key Takeaways
Tag Archives: face to face member evaluation
We talk to health plans everyday that want to internalize risk adjustment. Bottom line: It is a good idea.