The GHG Blog is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the Point for complete access to all content from GHG experts.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- INOC | NOC for Data Center on Network Adequacy Test Submissions for Medicare-Medicaid Plans
- Raji on Obamacare Reinsurance and Risk Adjustment, Year One.
- Brian Krantz on What a Difference a Year Makes
- Gorman Health Group on Is This Condition For Real? CMS Compliance Program Audit Findings Tied to FDR Oversight
- Liz Robinson on Is This Condition For Real? CMS Compliance Program Audit Findings Tied to FDR Oversight
Tag Archives: face to face member evaluation
We talk to health plans everyday that want to internalize risk adjustment. Bottom line: It is a good idea.