The GHG Blog is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the Point for complete access to all content from GHG experts.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- callcenter972 on Call Center Metrics Reporting Should Be Robust and Actionable
- Sione Ayers on Diagnosing the ObamaCare Glitches: Who Farted and Is Pointing at the Dog?
- Tim Leary on New ACO Reg has some zingers
- Lisa Jefferson on What Happens to Medicare/Medicaid If There’s a Government Shutdown?
- Fred Hamlin on Big News: A Health Care Cost Indicator Went *DOWN*. AGAIN!
Tag Archives: medicare advantage compliance conference
We’re less than three months from the GHG Forum. This is NOT your usual conference. We’ve developed a unique educational retreat for management teams working in government programs. I’m thrilled at the presentations our faculty are preparing: we’re putting our senior consultants on the stage to deliver case studies, war stories and tales of best practices. But just as importantly, we’re building in time for you to react to these sessions with your team— to develop questions for your track faculty, compare notes, discuss implementing the best practices you’ve learned about.