The GHG Blog is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the Point for complete access to all content from GHG experts.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- callcenter972 on Call Center Metrics Reporting Should Be Robust and Actionable
- Sione Ayers on Diagnosing the ObamaCare Glitches: Who Farted and Is Pointing at the Dog?
- Tim Leary on New ACO Reg has some zingers
- Lisa Jefferson on What Happens to Medicare/Medicaid If There’s a Government Shutdown?
- Fred Hamlin on Big News: A Health Care Cost Indicator Went *DOWN*. AGAIN!
Tag Archives: Provider Networks
Last Friday CMS’s Medicare Learning Network released some details on how the sequester will impact Medicare fee-for-service. By extension we see some implications for what it means to Medicare Advantage (MA). The CMS notice offered the following: Read more
In case you haven’t studied the recent CMS HSD Guidance memo, let me save you some time (and pain). This is the first of my blogs on the new CMS changes that will impact all MA Plans filing this year for a 2013 product launch. Here’s what caught my attention: