The GHG Blog is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the Point for complete access to all content from GHG experts.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- INOC | NOC for Data Center on Network Adequacy Test Submissions for Medicare-Medicaid Plans
- Raji on Obamacare Reinsurance and Risk Adjustment, Year One.
- Brian Krantz on What a Difference a Year Makes
- Gorman Health Group on Is This Condition For Real? CMS Compliance Program Audit Findings Tied to FDR Oversight
- Liz Robinson on Is This Condition For Real? CMS Compliance Program Audit Findings Tied to FDR Oversight
Tag Archives: Sales Sentinel
Preparing for the 2016 selling season means implementing a strategy that mitigates compliance risks for your organization and empowers your sales force to meet your enrollment targets. In our recent webinar regarding the impact of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) changes on Medicare Advantage (MA) and Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) 2016 Agent Readiness, I outlined key takeaways your organization needs to enforce in order to protect your health plan from compliance risks while also positioning it for sales success in 2016 and beyond.
Gorman Health Group (GHG), is proud to announce that its software, Sales Sentinel™ has achieved a 97% renewal rate, never having lost a client due to performance or dissatisfaction.
Gorman Health Group (GHG), is proud to have been selected as a National Partner with the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (BCBSA) for its software, Sales Sentinel™. This software facilitates sales agent onboarding, credentialing and ongoing oversight, and it eliminates the labor-intensive agent onboarding process for both your Exchange and Medicare Advantage businesses.