The GHG Blog is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the Point for complete access to all content from GHG experts.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- INOC | NOC for Data Center on Network Adequacy Test Submissions for Medicare-Medicaid Plans
- Raji on Obamacare Reinsurance and Risk Adjustment, Year One.
- Brian Krantz on What a Difference a Year Makes
- Gorman Health Group on Is This Condition For Real? CMS Compliance Program Audit Findings Tied to FDR Oversight
- Liz Robinson on Is This Condition For Real? CMS Compliance Program Audit Findings Tied to FDR Oversight
Tag Archives: Sales Sentinel
Gorman Health Group (GHG), is proud to announce that its software, Sales Sentinel™ has achieved a 97% renewal rate, never having lost a client due to performance or dissatisfaction.
Gorman Health Group (GHG), is proud to have been selected as a National Partner with the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (BCBSA) for its software, Sales Sentinel™. This software facilitates sales agent onboarding, credentialing and ongoing oversight, and it eliminates the labor-intensive agent onboarding process for both your Exchange and Medicare Advantage businesses.