- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- Naomi on What Sequestration Could Mean to Medicare Advantage Claims Payment
- callcenter972 on Call Center Metrics Reporting Should Be Robust and Actionable
- Sione Ayers on Diagnosing the ObamaCare Glitches: Who Farted and Is Pointing at the Dog?
- Tim Leary on New ACO Reg has some zingers
- Lisa Jefferson on What Happens to Medicare/Medicaid If There’s a Government Shutdown?
The leaves will soon be changing, a sign of renewal. It sounds cliche, but I don’t know where this year has gone. There has not been much opportunity to stop and smell the roses while they were still in bloom! CMS has been busy and so have we.
American film director Steven Spielberg once admitted that the only thing that gets him back to directing is good scripts. Good scripts help give a film structure, purpose and clarity. Good scripts are important in the insurance call center industry, too! Read more
Gorman Health Group (GHG), is proud to announce that its software, Sales Sentinel™ has achieved a 97% renewal rate, never having lost a client due to performance or dissatisfaction.
The marketing pieces for your sales campaign have been delivered and the response has been tremendous. Your call center partner must now convert those inbound marketing calls to leads or sales. What should you expect?
If you’re like most health plans, you rely on key “glue folks” to keep operations running smoothly. You know the ones: staff members that embrace their role, mind the details and ensure behind-the-scene efforts improve outcomes. They may or may not communicate one-on-one with customers, but their efforts contribute in a positive way to the overall customer experience.