The GHG Blog is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the Point for complete access to all content from GHG experts.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- callcenter972 on Call Center Metrics Reporting Should Be Robust and Actionable
- Sione Ayers on Diagnosing the ObamaCare Glitches: Who Farted and Is Pointing at the Dog?
- Tim Leary on New ACO Reg has some zingers
- Lisa Jefferson on What Happens to Medicare/Medicaid If There’s a Government Shutdown?
- Fred Hamlin on Big News: A Health Care Cost Indicator Went *DOWN*. AGAIN!
Topic: Risk Adjustment
Now is the time of year when we all have 12 things to do in the next 30 minutes, plus we are budgeting and we need to write our strategic approach for 2014. We have to learn how to prioritize and focus on what is truly important to our success. Unfortunately, there is no cheat sheet, no best practices for all things healthcare, and we cannot succeed if we have too many strategies. Let’s compare five areas: Read more
The Senate Finance Committee held a hearing on Medicare yesterday and received testimony by CMS Medicare chief Jon Blum. Almost a week after the shocking 45-day Notice for Medicare Advantage (MA) and Part D was released, Blum offered little in the way of good news on the 2014 rates.